Thanks for your help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Ruthenbeck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: January 6, 2004 5:27 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: invoker servlet, tomcat 4.1.29, apache 2.0.48 and connector
jk2

Hmm -- everything looks correct (though I don't use the invoker servlet
personally).  If you're able to hit the servlet directly on Tomcat, then
all of this shouldn't matter.  Seems like it has to be a connector issue.

(1) Can you get *anything* from Tomcat through Apache?  Try the examples
webapp or even a static image from Tomcat.

(2) Just an observation: your naming scheme is a bit odd since the
invoker and specific url mappings both match certain URLs.  That's a
boundary case that could potentially cause problems.  Also, you don't
need to define the invoker in your WEB-INF/web.xml file -- if it's
defined in the conf/web.xml, your WEB-INF/web.xml will inherit it.

(3) Pump up the debug level in your workers2.properties file for the uri
mapping in question.  See if it's being matched at all (or whether it's
being matched and Tomcat is erroring out).  It's probably not matched at
all.

(4) Try explicitly mapping your servlet to something other than
/servlet/xxx.  Map instead to /foo/xxx and see if Apache forwards it.  In
other words, make sure it has nothing to do with the invoker (I don't
think it does).  Then make sure your jk2 forwarding is working correctly
for other servlets.

justin