From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 11:43 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: tomcat 5.0.16 Replication

Currently running tomcat 5.0.16 with the CVS HEAD of the replication module. This is under redhat 9. So far so good.

What kind of problem did you encounter under rh9?

Jean-Philippe Bélanger

Filip Hanik wrote:

my only experience with Redhat 9 is that it doesn't play well with NIO.
I have not successfully ran tomcat clustering on RH9, I use RH8.
I also don't have a RH9 machine at home yet, so I can't develop for it

Filip