Hello,
I tried to move my web application from Tomcat 4.1.27 to Tomcat 4.1.29. The
application has a JNDI datasource. Everything worked properly in 4.1.27, but
after I moved to 4.1.29 I've got an exception:

Caused by: org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot get a
connection, pool exhausted, cause: java.util.NoSuchElementException: Could
not create a validated object at
org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPoo
l.java:851) at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource.getConnection(PoolingDataSource.ja
va:140) at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:5
18) at
net.sf.hibernate.connection.DatasourceConnectionProvider.getConnection(Datas
ourceConnectionProvider.java:59) at
net.sf.hibernate.impl.BatcherImpl.openConnection(BatcherImpl.java:257)

I know that 4.1.29 has the newest versions of Dbcp and Pool. May be some new
parameters appeared for Dbcp 1.1. I think it is the reason of my exception.
When I replace version 1.1 of Dbcp and Pool to version 1.0 in common/lib of
Tomcat 4.1.29 - everything started working well!

I wonder if anybody got success using JNDI datasource and Tomcat 4.1.29.
Tomcat works under J2SE 1.3.1.

Thanks. Dmitry