From: "Ralph Einfeldt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 8:46 AM
Subject: RE: Question on using Tomcat 5 in production environment; using
multiple instances or not?

One additinal remark:

In the long term having one instance with multiple
webapps can easily become a maintainance and/or qs
nightmare.

With each webapp in a dedicated instance it's much
easier to change versions of libraries or even the vm.

Just imagine what happens if one of 100 applications
requires an incompatible change in a library.