Dear All,

I have Tomcat 4.1.29 and untill today I had no problems with it.

Today I decided to restart it (silly me) and Tomcat won't start, but shows the
following stack trace:

        at
        at
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:203)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/naming/JndiPermission

so, I think what is happening, is that server.xml is being processed and for some
reason JndiPermission.class, which is in bootstrap.jar, is not seen. How can I tell
Tomcat where to look? I have created a CLASSPATH variable, but I am not sure if it is
used.

I looked on the web and noticed other people having the same problem, but not too many
answers to it.

Can someone help?

Regards,
Yakov