I have searched around for a component similar to the server-status mod in Apache httpd, but cannot find anything similar. Does anyone know if such a component exists?

I have just ditched the httpd with forwarding to tomcat via mod_jk2, as we experienced some weird behaviour with apache 2.0.47. In high load situations it took very long time for it to serve static binary files. Tomcat proved much better, but I miss the server-status module.

Anyone?

Btw, I use the Tomcat integrated in JBoss, but such a component should work on both, right?

Thanks.

--
Olve S. Hansen
Intermedia (http://www.intermedia.uib.no)