Hi All,

I earlier did install Tomcat 5.0 but soon found out that i
wasnt able to work with SQL PLUS. Everytime i try to login
into SQL Plus i get the error message "ORA 12571 : Tns
packet writer failure".

Since i didnt find any effective solution to avoid this
problem, I soon had to uninstall the OS itself to enable me
to work in SQL Plus.
:-(

Soon I came to know that both these applications use the
same port-number 8080, so this conflict makes SQL Plus
inoperable.

Is there any way through which I can change the port-number
of Apache, so that I can work in both these applications
without any problems?

Please help.