Hi,

Using Tomcat 5 I'm seeing INFO log messages from org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet containing request parameters.

Having looked at the code I'm not sure that this is deliberate because the logging is done within a "if (log.isDebugEnabled())" check. Also, the priority was changed from info to debug in rev 1.19, and then changed back in 1.20 (where the comment is about fixing a NPE):

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/servlet/JspServlet.java?r1=1.19&r2=1.20

I know it's a fairly minor issue, but I thought I'd mention it.

Regards,

Andrew