summary:
Is it possible to get only one authentication dialog for a page (different
frams) with two webapps, each of it defining the same <role-name>.

details:
I have two different webapps in one page in different frames.
In each of the WEB-INF/web.xml there is the same login-config configuration
like this:
  <login-config>
     <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
     <realm-name>My Account</realm-name>
    <security-role>
      <role-name>users</role-name>
    </security-role>
  </login-config>

One of the webapps is a jsp driven web presentation, and the other is a jsp
driven bulletin-board (mvnforum), which is integrated in a frame of the above
web presentation.

But with this configuration there are two authentication dialogs for each of
the frames. In both the same user/password combination has to be entered.

I it possible to have only one authentication dialogs for both applications ?

Rainer