At 10:56 am -0500 2004/01/13, Shapira, Yoav wrote:
Newsflash ;)  This has happened in the past where the user was NOT
subscribed to the list, in which there's not much I can do.  I've
already unsubscribed this particular user.  I suggest if it annoys you
that you block messages from this user so that you don't see them.

this is of course impossible as bounces necessarily have a null sender.
If you can block based on From header, then the address to block is: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (as say below, it is a broken mailserver anyway).

Unfortunately my suggestion of a few posts back, that of using Sender: and Errors-to: headers, was incorrect.

It seems that the MTA at csg.fornby.fhsk.se is the usual piece of junk, as delivery failure reports should be addressed to the envelope sender, and not the From: header argument.
Perhaps as a long term solution we could all block 217.31.174.242 at our firewalls... (don't take this seriously!).

Giuliano