From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: WAS: tomcat 5.0.16 Replication

I've tried to replicate the problem with a simple servlet. outside of
our MVC architecture (controller). and seams like I can't.

I've put traces in our controller on the doPost method writing the
request parameter to the console.
When the 2nd node is shutdown, they request params become nulls! even if
the same Post is done from a local static webpage.

I've been trying to find out why for hours. but seams like I'm getting a
dead-end soon.
any ideas where I could look? fresh ideas would help! :)

Jean-Philippe Bélanger
CGI