Hi everyone,

        I'm getting some troubles using JSPs. Sometimes, I or one of the application
users change a template that is used to produce a new jsp file in
webapps/Application/, it's made by an servlet application. The application
creates or modify the file exactly as it should, but when I try to access the
JSP via browser, I see the older version.

        Ok, I modified directly, using VI, the JSP file, and tryied again. It still
shows de older one. I try to empty my whole work dir, the problem persists. I
delete the JSP file using some kind of "rm Cal019202.jsp' (the name of the
file is given by that application), but I still can see it (the older one) in
the broser!!

        The only way I couldo see the changes is tor estart Tomcat. I'm not using
"Context Properties - Override = true", "Context Properties - Reloadable =
true" or "Loader Properties - Reloadable = true", all of those are false. My
server clock is ok.

        Anyone could please help me?

        Thanks,
--