Thanks very much.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Fowler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 12:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: tomcat, apache, and mod_jk

Hi,

I think they're just .so files so the default config files are portable. You
can tell M$ Developer studio to call the files whatever you like really. The
default apache ones are always .so's though. Probably just a wierd exception
to the rule!

Glad to hear it's working.

Regards,
Adam.

----
Adam Fowler
Second year Computer Science undergraduate
University of Wales, Aberystwyth
Carroll College, WI, USA(2000-2001)
web: http://gucciboy.dyndns.org/aff9
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"
----