Hi,

            Now I have your attention, will someone tell me if it is possible to
forward control (either by JSP or Servlet) from one context to another, in the same
browser window? i.e:

forward from http://locahost:8080/app1/...

to http://locahost:8080/app2/... in the same window (IE).

It is either so glaringly obvious that no one deems an answer worthwhile (RTFM), or so
really really difficult, and no one knows how do this. Surely not. Either way I need
to know.

A yes or no will suffice, is it possible? If it is, any further direction after that
is of course appreciated!

Gerald.

P.S I am using Apache Tomcat 4.0.6, and have found no doco on this

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download
Messenger Now