Hi,

I have not much experience with jsp, but I do not think this is the right way
of doing that, your app have not to be inside WEB-INF.

To prevent people accessing your pages, you check the user session, if for
example, this pages can be view only by registered users only after a login,
or something that is already there by I do not know very well, but I you can
do a little research by yourself are the filters.

Hope this help. If you find something usefull, say something back ..

Good luck !

Andrew

On Thursday 15 January 2004 00:30, Ben Souther wrote:
> Hiding the JSPs is easy.
> Put them under the WEB-INF directory.
>
> On Wednesday 14 January 2004 06:43 pm, you wrote:
> > Greetings!
> >
> > I am using struts 1.1 with Tomcat 4.1.  I want to disallow a user to get
> > direct access to my static pages.  That is, if the user types a url that
> > ends in anything but ".do", I want them redirected to "/Welcome.do".  On
> > the other hand, I want to be able to access jsp pages and such via the
> > forwarding mechanism of struts.  When I try to simply redirect all
> > requests that end in ".jsp", I get a redirection limit reached error...
> > apparently the struts redirects to jsp pages are also being caught.
> >
> > Is there a simple solution to this?  It seems like there should be...
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Michael

"No hay camino a la felicidad, la felicidad es el camino"