From: Jay Glanville [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 8:47 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: How to find the differences between versions?

On Wed, January 14, 2004 at 1:29 pm, Glanville, Jay wrote:

What is the best way that I can find all the issues that

were resolved

in between 4.1.12 and 4.1.29? Basically, my manager wants

to know if

we should upgrade to 4.1.29, and he wants to see a list of all the
issues that were closed since 4.1.12?

You should look at this file called RELEASE-NOTES which is included with each release of Tomcat.

Is there a way to ask bugzilla for all the issues that have been resolved in this timeframe? What would the query be?