Hello

I'm pretty sure this is a known issue, even though I didn't find much about
it; I'm having a problem with authenticating users in TomCat. I have an IIS
server to server static content and Tomcat to serve dynamic content, if
users knows URL that goes directly to Tomcat then Tomcat wont even ask for
use to enter his/her username and password while if user goes through first
page of IIS (where it redirects to tomcat) IIS askes user for his/her
username and password.

How do I enable authentication at Tomcat so that even if users knows direct
URL it would still ask him/her for his/her username and password?

Thank you in advance