Hello,

I'm pretty sure this is a known issue, even though I didn't find much
about it;
I'm trying jaas with JBoss-Jetty version 3.2.2 and everything going
well, when i found a method on Jetty ( isUserInRole ) come back always
false. So i decided to download tha last version of JBoss with Tomcat,
but when i start the same ear, everytime i sent a request it returned :

HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied

What i'm mistaking ?

Thank's for all

Andrea Alimonti