From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 7:50 AM
Subject: Tomcat replication Unable to receive message through TCP channel

> Just installed the tomcat 5.0.16 with cvs for clustering on my 2nd
> server cluster.
> The first one is running pretty well without any bug whatsoever. But
> that new cluster seams to have some problem with the replication with
> it`s going a specific way.
>
>  From web1 to web2 it works fine. but if I hit the web2 and it need to
> replicate to web1 it gives this error.
>
> Geeh? invalidated?
>
> Unable to receive message through TCP channel
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: getAttributeNames: Session already
> invalidated
>         at

org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.getAttributeNames(StandardSessio
n.java:1005)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.ReplicatedSession.toString(ReplicatedSes
sion.java:295)
>         at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2173)
>         at java.lang.StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer.java:369)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.SimpleTcpReplicationManager.messageRecei
ved(SimpleTcpReplicationManager.java:610)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.SimpleTcpReplicationManager.messageDataR
eceived(SimpleTcpReplicationManager.java:642)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.messageDataReceived(SimpleT
cpCluster.java:716)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.cluster.io.ObjectReader.execute(ObjectReader.java:117)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.TcpReplicationThread.drainChannel(TcpReplica
tionThread.java:175)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.TcpReplicationThread.run(TcpReplicationThrea
d.java:113)