Hello all,

I need to be able to adjust the memory settings for Tomcat as it runs on
Win2003 as a service.  In previous versions, I was able to modify the
wrapper.properties file to something like this:

wrapper.cmd_line=$(wrapper.javabin)
-Djava.security.policy=="$(wrapper.tomcat_policy)"
-Dtomcat.home="$(wrapper.tomcat_home)" -Xmx384m -classpath
$(wrapper.class_path) $(wrapper.startup_class) -config
$(wrapper.server_xml) start

Which would then allow 384mb for applications.  In Tomcat 5 -- since it
installs as a service automatically -- I'm unable to find where I can
change this.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff