Hello,

I am using a preety good but rather old HOWTO and I now need to connect
apache to tomcat, so that apache acts as the web server and tomcat handles
jsp's and servlets. I've tested it all up to this point and everything is up
and running.

I am using IBM Java2 1.4.1, tomcat 5.0.16, and apache 2.0+. Can anyone tell
me whether some of this functionality is built-in at this point and just
needs configuring or can someone recommend a good connector I can download.

The old howto I have is recommending mod_jk?

Thanks,

David