From: Rick Szeto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 4:38 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Deployment with multiple contexts using the same docBase in
Tomcat5

Hi,
I am trying to deploy multiple webapps using the same docBase. How
would I go about this?
Say that I have a baseapp.war that has all the content files and java
class and libraries as well as the web.xml that are common to all the
different contexts. Then I would have appctx1.war, appctx2.war, ..

,etc,

where each would have it's own context.xml file as well as other