Sorry, my mistake. In my case SOMETIMES I have errors with 5.18 which i doesnt
have with Jboss3. SOMETIMES it doesnt repond, and SOMETIMES it has an
Internal error in one request, but in with the next try it works
perfectly. Ive tryed reinstall it and reconfigure more than 5 times
without any success. So for now I am using Jboss. Maybe I am wrong,
but I have problems with 18 - thats all.

Hello, Jeanfrancois.

--
Sincerely yours,
 Candyman                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]