Hi All

When we more than one querystring in JSP, how do we
read then in the next page, because if we use
request.getQueryString(), it returns the whole string
after '?'

and if we use request.getParameter("parameterName"),
it works fine, but when requests come from different
pages and they do not contain this parameter, it
throws nullpointer exception.

In detail:

abc.jsp?id=123, in abc.jsp we can read id by using
request.getParameter("id"), but if a request comes
from another page, say, xyz.jsp to abc.jsp without any
parameter, abc.jsp throws expection

Is there any better way of dealing with these
querystrings/parameters.  any examples/links are
highly appreciated

Regards

Venkat