I have added a context via the admin web interface. I can see the context in the
manager interface, I can stop start and reload it, and the web reports that the
operations were OK. In the localhost logs file it reports a ClassNotFoundException.

I see the configuration set in the server.xml file.

When I attempt to go to that context in the browswer, it reports that this context is
currently unavailable.

Is there a step to this process that I missed? I really don't want to have to restart
tomcat to get this to show at the moment...