From: "Dmitriy ." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:17:07 -0500
Subject: Tomcat crashes during a stress test

Hi,

we have an IIS 5 and Tomcat 4.1.29 working together on Win2000. When we run
a stress test Tomcat service stops and log messages don't indicate anything
wrong prior to when it stoped. The load is not high at all - just 20 users.
The tomcat could stop after 5 min, sometimes after 1-15, one time it didn't
even crash and ran for about an hour. Anyone ever experienced that problem?
Do you know what it might be?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.