I don't claim to be an Ant master but from first look, Ant appears
doing exactly what you have told it to do. You may want to look at the
jspC task documentation in the Ant manual. Additionally, I believe
destdir attribute is required, even if you specify uribase attribute.

See: http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/jspc.html