Hi,
Tomcat 4.1.27.
I have a number of classes implementing javax.naming.spi.ObjectFactory and they are
all configured in server.xml (GlobalNamingResources and as ResourceLink in
DefaultContext).

This works fine and they are all created at startup of Tomcat. But it seems that the
order in which they are created does not follow the order they are specified in
server.xml. Is there any way to specify the order. I need one class to created before
all other since they depend on that first object.

Best regards Roland.