Hi all,
   this is regarding a certain problem that I am facing and not able to find an answer
to it.
   As the case is,I am using tomcat 5.0.16 on Windows Xp home edition.I have made a
directory as sampleapp in the CATALINA_HOME/webapps directory.
   the directory structure is as follows,in the sampleapp directory,I have the WEB-INF
folder and this contains the classes and the lib directory,in the classes directory I
have put the classes files as required.
   I have writen a web.xml file for the various mappings that need to be done.
   I havent tried anything with the CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml file.I am not sure
as to what has to be done.
   As far as I can see the <Context> tag is commented and this needs to be changed for
sure.
   I am unable to get a working solution to this problem,any leads would be very
helpful.

Thanks in advance
AS