Teja Jo wrote:

Hello everyone ,

There r some jsp files in the root directory of the web application.They display some applets.If the applet class files are placed in a package structure inside WEB-INF/classes - then I get a "ClassNotFoundException" for the applet.The applet files

It is designed so for security reason in that class files not seeable from outside.

have to be compulsorily kept in the directory which has the jsp files,but I want the applet class files inside WEB-INF/classes.Could u tell me a way to do it?

I am afraid of no way unless you want to breach the security. Actually applet files can sit anywhere where the directories/files can be served to the user by tomcat, since applet has to be downloaded to the user's own machine to run.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Teja.

Best