Well
A link list will not be complete without the native mysql jdbc driver:
The mysql connector/J available from MySql at
http://www.mysql.com/products/connector-j/index.html

Simone Chiaretta
www.piyosailing.com/S
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
"Life is short, play hard"