hi,
is there anybody out there that can help me on this subject. This is my 3rd
message. Am asking something wrong?

I am trying to use the command org.apache.catalina.ant.DeployTask in ANT to
deploy an application into TomCat using a context xml file. It seems it is
mandatory to issue the path parameter but with a context xml file that
should not be necessary.

I looked on the Tomcat site and I could not find anything on this topic. Can
anyone help me?
Where can I find information about the catalina-ant.jar?

my best regards,
Hernâni