I am experiencing a bizzarre Java/Tomcat problem.  We are using tomcat 4.1.27 and sun
jvm 4.2 on windows.  A couple of machines (not all machines) when bring up Tomcat and
then try to bring on any other Java application and other java apps freeze.  However
if I bring up the client before the server the server comes up and everything works.
When it does not work there are no errors in any logs.  What resource could the jvm or
tomcat being locking that prevents other java apps from?  Any input to this problem
will be greatly approeciated.

Tim