Howdy,

>Not sure where to go from here.  Perhaps, if you had a few spare
moments,
>you could try the oci8 driver and see what you come up with?

I don't have a few spare moments, sorry ;)  I'm overloaded as it is.
But one thing I'd make sure is that the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is correctly set
in tomcat's startup scripts -- that environment variable is ignored by
defaults, but I think you need to set it up for the JVM to correctly
locate the OCI driver's .so files at runtime.

Yoav Shapira

and notify the sender.  Thank you.