From: Richard Norman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 February 2004 17:17
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Tomcat 5.0.18 with connector to IIS?

The one on the Apache site has NEVER worked for me except the origional
Connector. Search the list for the ISAPI Connecter 2 and you will find
several notes on this. I have a IIS6  server running with the connector
compiled by someone else and it works, the only problem is that the
Connector virtual directory can not be in a seperate appdomain, but that is
the only limitation I have found so far.

Let me know if more info or help is needed.

Also if the connector binary for download from Apache works nowm someone
please correct me. I have never gotten it to work for me.

Sincerely,

Richard Norman
Web/Application Developer
Web Site: http://www.Jazzynupe.net/