Hi All
I am developing an application that uses JavaMail.What I am concered is the issue of thread safety,and efficiency.My question is do I need to employ synchronized blocks in my Servlet code or is there another way to implement thread safety.I have been experimenting with the application and I have seen that the data is actualy mixing up.I realy need to now how Tomcat handles request and issues those request ,this is in connection with threading. I have thought about the single thread model in my servlets but I think this is an inefficient method to use.

Thanks
Kwiri