This fix will only work if you have apache using the mod_headers module. I do not have that module installed on my version of apache, so I am not sure if there is any other work around. Do you have any other ideas? I am quickly running out of ideas myself.
thank you.

Daniel wrote:

Hi,

I actually just got this working and the answer is unbelievably bizarre.

It all sorta boiled down to the Pragma header.  I can't set the pragma
header in my servlet and must do it in the Apache httpd.conf like this:
       Header append Pragma "blah"

And "blah" could be anything and would still work, it's just the fact
that it's set in the Apache httpd.conf!  Weird, this isn't scientific, I
must be missing something. :)

Here's the combo I got it working with:

Pragma: no-cache, blah
Cache-Control: private