Hi all,
  I am having quite a bit of trouble getting the sessions from one node in
the cluster to the other nodes of the cluster. The multicast is working fine
as I can see that each of the nodes can recognize when a new node is brought
up as well as when they are removed.

  No where in the logs are there mention of sessions being replicated and/or
errors encounter while trying to do so. I have Apache in front doing URL
rewriting and forwarded via proxy so the client does not know the
difference.

  I have pasted the relevant snippets from the server.xml, which are
identical
on both nodes. I am running Tomcat 5.0.18 with one node running on Windows
XP
and the other node on RH 9.0(which should not make any difference).

  I guess that what I am hoping for is someone can look at my replication
config
and tell me that I did something stupid. I rather have that happen then not
being
able to get the sessions replicated. =)

ps. Out of curiousity, I have been unable to find any documentation on the
JDBCManager, reference here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/cluster-howto.html

Thanks in advance,
Rick Szeto