My deployment of tomcat5 and Apache2 on RedHat Enterprise Server is working fine except for the logging within a context. Logging w/in a host works fine, setting up a value for access logs works, but I can't get logging w/in a context to work. All output still goes to catalina.out which is defined in the ~/bin/catalina.xml. I have tried a FileLogger, SystemErrLogger, and SystemOutLogger; Tomcat just ignores the settings. swallowOutput is set to false in the context so it shouldn't be forwarding the output. Setting this stuff up w/ Tomcat 4 and 3 always worked fine. Any ideas?

Thanks, Rich