Jerry Ford wrote:

Hmmm...when I go to http://localhost/mywebapp, it works fine.
When I bypass Apache and go to http://localhost:8080, I get Tomcat's home page, and http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp, I get the Tomcat examples.
But when I go to http://localhost:8080/mywebapp, I get 404, resource not available.

So, actually it is not the problem of jsp, rather the configuartion of of your application context. Do you have a corresponding "Context" block to your application like the examples in your server.xml file in the directory "config"?

Best

Bao

Jerry

BAO RuiXian wrote:

Jerry Ford wrote:

Good suggestions, but, no, didn't work.
There are no config issues preventing Tomcat from serving files from my webapp---html and servlets all work. And I know Tomcat is serving jsp files correctly; Tomcat's default examples work.

Have you tried run your jsp file directly from Tomcat instead of via Apache? How about you copy one of the jsp files from the example jsp files to this directory to see it still works? I think your problem is just very trivial, somewhere wrong.

Best

Bao