Guy Kaisin wrote:

Does anybody knows if the attribute for the Context (server.xml) is now working?
I've try to use symlink in my webapp but is seams that it is not working.
Here is my definition:

server.xml
---------------------------

<Context path="" docBase="mywebapp" allowLinking="true" />

And my webapp is like this:

..../mywebapps/img/par_imgs

Where par_imgs is a symLink to /usr/graphics/par_imgs/
I store imgaes in this directory, but none are displayed in my browser.

Does anybody knows how to solve this?

Yes, this should work. (don't tell me it doesn't, I did trace this in the file access implementation class ;) )

You can also use <DefaultContext allowLinking="true" /> as well. But the best is to not use linking.
And, as a reminder, never use allowLinking on Windows.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat