Title: Message
Good Afternoon...

I am trying to configure Apache and Tomcat to run together. It looks like I  have the configurations right as the Wrox Professional Tomcat book outlines because I get the pages they say you should get when doing the configuration. The problem is when I try to run a cgi script it looks like it is still being handled by Tomcat because it tries to download or open the file instead of running it.

Does any have any suggestions on where I can fix this?

Thanks....

Allen
This message may contain proprietary or confidential company information.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.