Pete Stokes wrote:
Remy,

With just 1 user, it appears 3x as slow. I understand the max throughput will be better, but did not expect this performance degredation with just 1 user, I'd assumed slight degredation overall and a lower max users.

Ok, but did you test TC 5 with the same configuration using JK ? You could be running in a performance bug when using that connector, related to whatever you are doing in your application.

Don't suppose you could answer my questions 2 & 3 ?

2: I don't know ;) the JBoss websites aren't using it yet (since they're using JBoss 3.2.3)
3: Same.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat