Filip Hanik (lists) wrote:

In any case could a cluster node that ran out of memory destroy the
entire cluster?

it shouldn't, it can temporary slow it down if the node that is down is accepting connections and broad casting its membership. I'm running a load test right now with the latest version to make sure that I am not BS:ing you here :)

Filip

Hi,

If you use in-memory replication, and the source of your OutOfMemoryError is that you have too many objects stored in sessions, or those objects are too big, or whatever, I think this could bring down your entire cluster. What do you think, Filip?

Antonio