Thanks.  I wish Damon Hougland and Aaron Tavistock knew that before they published
their Sun sanctioned book.  It would have saved me a lot of frustration.  I really
expected Sun's CORE books to be better then Wrox.

Their example was this which failed:

<% switch (day) { %>
<% case 1: %>
   <% break; %>