Hi,

Wondering if anybody has experienced a web cert expiring in their keystore. If
so, I was wondering how you go about replacing it without bringing down the
server. Can you simply create a new certificate (in a different keystore, I'd
imagine) then get it signed via the CSR, then import the new one into the
original keystore, overwriting the current about-to-expire certificate? I don't
think this would work though because the private keys would be different in the
two keystores. So you'd have to do this whole process in a new keystore and then
bounce Tomcat and have it point to the new keystore.

Thanks,
Paul