Von: Randy Layman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Februar 2001 13:57
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: RE: TomCat - IIS - Security

        This seems perfectly reasonable to me - you told IIS to protect
everything it serves our of outserver/secrectfolder and have apparently not
told Tomcat to protect this webapp.  If you want to protect all JSPs then
you can protect the /jakarta directory, or you could configure Tomcat to
perform user authentication.

        Randy