Hi all.
I've a Java applet question, which is slightly out of context here. For
that I apologize.
I want to create a class containing a record structure to hold transient
data from other applets on same browser and from same codeBase().
In other words, several other applets in same browser will send record
data to it, these transient record data are kept there until they are
flushed to database behind Tomcat. I don't want them to request a db
connection and send a record one by one.
Can some please give me pointers on how to implement such a class so
that other applets can write record data to it?
TIA :-)