Hi,
If your servlet class name is com.yourcompany.YourServlet, add the
following to your web.xml:
<servlet>
  <servlet-name>YourServlet</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>com.yourcompany.YourServlet</servlet-class>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>YourServlet</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/servlet/Testing</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Make sure the compiled servlet class is under the appropriate directory
of your app's WEB-INF/classes directory or packaged in a jar in
WEB-INF/lib.  Restart tomcat.  If your app is named MyApp, you will be
able to access your servlet at
http://yourhost:yourport/MyApp/servlet/Testing

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics