Shapira, Yoav wrote:

I haven't spent time running tomcat on JDK 1.5 (I don't usually waste

time on running product X on unsupported platform Y [especially if Y is
alpha/beta]), so I can't help much there -- sorry ;( I think Remy has
done this without any problems and even noticed a speed improvement, so
maybe he others can chime in here.

I was confused because it has been running fine under jdk1.5. I noticed that the garbage collection improvements help out a lot, in keeping my application relatively small and it does seem to be faster than before. Overall, jdk1.5 seems to work well, for running tomcat under.

--
"Love is mutual self-giving that ends in self-recovery." Fulton Sheen
James Black    [EMAIL PROTECTED]